We are committed to continual improvement to achieve Safe, Healthy and Environmental-friendly working conditions through:
- Safety is our No. 1 priority at the workplace
- Safety results from a culture of workplace organization (5S) and increased awareness about potential safety risks.
- We believe that sound physical, mental and spiritual health is the best asset for people and take steps to increase this among our team members.
- We understand that we are part of a larger universe which is deeply interdependent.
- It is our responsibility to design and produce with little adverse impact on the environment, minimize waste and create maximum value out of the by-products of our processes.
- Inculcating in all employees, a sense of responsibility for Safety, Health and Environment, not only at the workplace, but also in society at large
- We comply with relevant regulations for Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems.